• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where have all the good shiners gone?

With the ice season coming into full swing, I'm gonna need to be filling my bucket up with Walleye dinner. Last year I noticed that many places were trying to sell river shiners. Whats the deal with that? Has anyone a good use for the wild little critters? Whats a guy gotta do to get some goldens around these parts? Do the shops run out and try to screw ya. Just be careful you don't end up with a bucket of river shiners when you need goldens.

Big Guns, This summer we had Goldens all season but no Emerald shiners. Do you ever use the emerald for Waldo? Here in Mi (Detroit) we are fishing Lake StClair a Delta of lake Huron. The Emerald Shiner is the most productive for us.
Thanks
Sturge1

Part of the problem is the import of minnows over state lines! It's illeagal!
They think that undesireable water items such as euro-minnows or weeds or ameba stuff can be brought in from minnow tanks from other ststes! Call your state legislator!!

------------------
F-STOP