• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

help

Guys,
I need help here. I have a portable flip-over fish house, the sled recently cracked. The company name on the sled is Sportsmax, LLC in Warba, MN. If anyone has any info. on how to contact them for a new sled please post here. Thanks.

THEY USED TO BE IN THE OLD WARBA SCHOOL--oops, sorry about the caps-- they are not there any longer. i don't know that they are even still in buisiness any longer. there are lots of sled makers out there though. just see if you can find some thing comparable in size and adapt.??? good luck

------------------
keep a firm grip on your jigglestick!

Thanks for all the help. Unfortunately, the crack is on the lip of the sled where the aluminum frame attaches. I have looked at most other brands of sleds and can't find one with similar measurements to mount my frame on. All are a couple inches too wide. I have also looked at calving sleds etc. but they are very shallow, which will lower the roof of my shelter considerably, most likely too low for my head. I am still open to any suggestions. Thanks.

Fishnhunt,

You may be able to take some long pieces of aluminum stock strips approximately 1/8th thick and run them over and under the lip to build this back up. Drill holes thru then and bolt it thru the sled. Just an idea. I did this to hold the canvas in place on one of my Otter Houses.

Jeff
Scenic Tackle