• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Calling - Iowa, ND, NY, SD, & WI

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I've been hard at work creating more forums to help you get local. I've had many requests and have finally added the following forums for Iowa, North Dakota, New York, South Dakota, & Wisconsin.

We will add regions to each of these forums as traffic increases in them.

The forums are located in the Regional Category for now or you can use the links below:

Iowa

New York

North Dakota

South Dakota

Wisconsin

If you would like your state added and can help out with the forum, please use the "Contact Us" link and make your request as well as telling me a little about yourself.

HEY!!! I'm orginally from ND and I'll tell you what. If you knew the quality of fishing and living in ND, there'd be a rush to the border! Seriously, the game and fish program is much, much better than this state. Sorry!

I'm from near the Bismarck area, so I have a good knowledge of the lakes in the surrounding area. The new lakes, formally sloughs, that have been popping up SE of Bismarck have been especially hot the last few years for perch in the winter. I bet I spent more time ice fishing there than I did in MN, and in fact I have scheduled vacation for the latter part of Dec. to do more. Can't wait.

[This message has been edited by LMITOUT (edited 11-14-2002).]

I can't wait to use it Rick but it was almost 60 today in western SD and they're predicting 50's for at least a week, till the cold weather hits, I'll be reading other people's posts. But rest assured once it gets safe on the ice I'll be letting everyone know. Thanks for the GREAT job you do Rick.

As you probably already know the sight called Fishingbuddy is what most North Dakotans use. Unfortunately they have a premium(pay) section and a general use(free)area and many people posting reports pay a yearly membership to post in the premium section. I still use that HSOforum since I return home and fish ND, but I hate to see people paying for fishing reports and like to see people sharing outdoors related information as it should be... free and fun for all. That's why I like this site so much. That and I'm now a Minnesotan so I check many lakes within this great state. Although I have to admit that I am not much of a crappie or sunnie fisherman and one just can't beat 4 lines fishing for sumo perch, nice walleye, and monster slough sharks(northerns). In summary this is a great sight and I would like to say keep up the good work and try to keep this free and not a pay sight.

If you are from Iowa, North Dakota, New York, South Dakota, or Wisconsin...

Click on your forum (links above) and feel free to introduce yourself and start having some fun...even if it is pre-iceup grin.gif

We sure would love to hear form you.

Go ahead and bump this to the top to get the word out if you feel like it.

All of these forums are starting to roll now.

Feel free to join in and see how things are going in your area.

Your forums are starting to get a little busier. Stop in, check it out, and say hello.