• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mathews Drenalin

For anyone that is looking for a new bow, make sure to try out the new Drenalin. My son and a couple of his buddies all bought a new drenalin at Cabin Fever and he can say nothing but great things about this bow.

Worth checking it out if your in the market for a new toy.

Dont forget, the archery seminar at Cabin fever is only a week away.

I picked my Drenalin up right after Christmas. I'm in the same boat as your son and his buddies. All I can say is WOW. 49 days until opener and it can't get here quick enough. My old bow is a Hoyt Mystic I'm guessing 12 years old. Yes, it has done the trick but the Drenalin compared to my other bow is like shooting a rocket. It is hard to even pick up my other bow now. I guess I will just tone the poundage down and let the kids learn with it. Technology has come a long way in the bow market. I know I'm very happy with my new bow and very excited to smack and stack!!!

The drenalin is a very nice bow. it was in the top three of my choices, along with the new bowtech and the Hoyt Vectrix. Side by side i liked the grip on the Vectrix better and that is what i went with. along with saving a little money to spend on accessories.