• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Calling Colorado, IL, MI, MT, & PA

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

If you are from Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, or Pennsylvania...

Click on your forum (links above) and feel free to introduce yourself and start having some fun...even if it is pre-iceup

We sure would love to hear form you.

Go ahead and bump this to the top to get the word out if you feel like it.

I've been hard at work creating more forums to help you get local. I've had many requests and have finally added the following forums for CO, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, & Pennsylvania.

We will add regions to each of these forums as traffic increases in them.

The forums are located in the Regional Category for now or you can use the links below:

Colorado

Illinois

Michigan

Montana

Pennsylvania

If you would like your state added and can help out with the forum, please use the "Contact Us" link and make your request as well as telling me a little about yourself.

We've received e-mail from Pennsylvania and Colorado. Montana, Colorado, and Michigan are starting to kick-in.

Stop in and say hello by clicking on the links above. smile.gif

Ice fishing is coming smile.gif

Thanks Rick for combining the sites. I've been reading your forum for a couple of years and have enjoyed it tremendously. We didn't get alot of posts on the old Colorado site, so hopefully this will help. If any of you Minn guys take a Colo vacation in the winter tuck a jigging pole in. Shouldn't be to hard to get somebody to drill you a hole or two. You can even leave your portable at home because we have lots of sunshine in the high mountain lakes. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll reply.

------------------
IceNut

Your forums are starting to get a little busier. Stop in, check it out, and say hello.