• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunter's Den

Wapiti

Moving into the New Ulm area soon and see that a gun/hunting store called The Hunter's Den is moving from the Springfield area into New Ulm. My question is (being new to the area) does anyone have any experience with this store, their gunsmithing, what do they offer, etc? I usually try and find a place to bring the gun/archery work that I can't do myself, wherever I'm living...just trying to scout out a good one!! Any thoughts? Thanks!

It does exist. It is going in the Old Marv's on the north west side of New Ulm, behind Cashwise (Used to be a boat dealer)

They have been putting a lot of time in on the building, so I am not sure about when they are going to open.

I have never been there, but my Dad has and said they knew what they were talking about.

They have been around a long time in Springfield, so I guess they must know something.

Wait and see I guess.

Thanks Woody! You're right, most places that have been in business for quite a while usually do a pretty good job! I'll just have to check them out in person. Thanks again!