• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a good place to take someone fishing?

Finally got out fishing a little bit... I took my daughter about 5 miles south of Lisbon to the Dead Colt Recreation Area... there are fish in the reservoir, but this night it was just as easy to fish off the dock. The panfish were bitting almost as fast as you could pull them in, amounting to a good time for my daughter and me. Here are a couple of pictures:

img4915ak8.jpg

img4916rc6.jpg

img4922yy4.jpg

So, if you're looking for a good spot to take someone fishing where the action is fast and you don't need a boat try Dead Colt out!

marine_man

Hey! Looks great. Nice to see kids have fun. I was wandering around over there last year trying to find a duck hunting pothole so I know right where the place is. Happy to see there are a few fish in it! grin.gif

Looks like Sheyenne was having fun. She is going to make quite a fisherwoman. Plus she has the old man's luck that can't hurt grin.gif. She has schooled me with that princess rod before grin.gif.