• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Graham Island Campground

I'm considering camping at Graham Island Campground next week. I would be camping in the middle of the week. Interested in knowing if reservation would be the best bet and how I can make them.

Don't know much about the lake either and was wondering what some good starting points (or even GPS coordinates) near the campground would be.

Well, I sure hate to help out a UND Fan, but I guess I'll do it anyway grin.gif

Here's some info on Graham's Island and Devils Lake in general: ND Parks.

The phone number to make a reservation (I would make one - I'd sure hate to get there and not have any open spots) is 800-807-4723.

Good luck!

marine_man

Marine_Man,

That was an overly helpful response. A much more fitting response would have been to simply say... "Go Bison!" Your response should have been reserved for someone with a username of "Bison#1"

grin.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Thanks for the help.

Living in the Mpls area I tend to get more grief from Gopher hockey fans these days than Bison football fans.

It'll be great to have the ND/NDSU football game back soon.