• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new member intro!

Hey everyone, took awhile but I finally found a site for hard water fanatics!
I'm loking forard to meeting you online and hopefully some of you on the ice. I'm sure I'll learn much and maybe have some words of wisdom or wit "more than likely the latter" to offer! again, I'm glad to meet ya!!
Dave

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Welcome aboard Dave,
there are a lot of new members and we welcome all of you. We look forward to seeing you around the FishingMN.com Family this ice fishing season.

A lot of us are looking forward to a great deal of fun and learning this year. Be sure to check out the ICE Series and FishingMN Events forums. A lot of informative and fun things are planned.

Those who go often learn firsthand what a great group is growing with the FishingMN and IceLeaders families.

Everyone is invited to expand their horizons this winter. Join us at an Event or more this ice fishing season.

At any rate, looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Welcome Dave. I think you'll enjoy this forum I know I do. A lot of great info is passed throughout the different threads and any question of yours is a question of ours.

Good Fishin, Matt.