• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lepp, roofer wisconsin trip!!!

Scott K

I am planning a trip to wisconsin trails on july 28th-29th. The trail is about 75 miles round trip, there is a couple stops in between. It will be in the birchwood area, just for reference. We will be going up friday night, and riding all day saturday, and a couple hour ride sunday. If this date works out, shoot me an email, and I will send details.

[email protected]

Thanks for the invite.:) As far as I know I am open that weekend, but not for sure. I have a retaining wall, new windows and siding, and my yard to get into shape for our wedding reception. All of this is in the works right now and none of it is hired out. I finished my pole barn, so i got one thing down, but still not caught up. I will see if I can break from the work by then. I haven't even had any time to get online lately. I really need a good ride....... confused.gif

WHAT?????????????????, did I read that right?......."OUR WEDDING RECEPTION". You two are finally tying the knot? Looks like Congrats are in order. So allow me to be the first here to say "Congrats". Is there a date set? Do tell!!!

Are you doing all of this work to your present house and still looking to purchase the other house you told me about? The good part of this is your talented enough to do the work yourself.

Thanks. I proposed over a year ago on a titantron infront of alot of people at countryfest last year between concerts. It is going to be in late september this year. I only have a few more months of freedom. smile.gif

The house I was going to buy was sold last year and I haven't looked anymore. The market is just horrible. I will post some pictures in a new thread.

How far away is this riding area? I'm not real familiar with wisconsin.

Congrats on getting married! I seen the pictures of your house and yard, looks like you have been busy. The riding area is about an hour across the border by st croix falls. It can be a fun ride. On a normal day of riding we put about 100 miles on. Most of the trails wind up and down, and through deep woods so trails dont get real dusty, but depends on how dry it is. There are a few good mudholes that arent gravel bottoms, and " are legal to ride on " I have burried my grizzly several times in it. One of the trails is 9 mile, it is nothing but mud holes. But like I said depends on how dry it is, to see how deep the mud holes are. The trail route goes directly in front of the cabin, no trailering to get to the trails.