• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Suggestions for lakes to try by Superior in Wisc?

I come up by Superior every couple of weeks and would like some suggestions for lakes to try in the area in Wisc. I like to panfish, crappies, walleye, and Northern. Any tips or methods for local lakes would be appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Jeff

Some of the closer lakes to Superior are Amnicon, Dowling, Nebagamon, Minnesung, Upper St. Croix... Havent fished many of them, besides through the ice..

Nebagamon has some nice panfish and Upper St. Croix has a decent walleye population.. Minnesung can offer some good smallie fishing along with some decent crappies.. Amnicon and Dowling is a good place for a newbie muskie hunter, or Amnicon you can also catch a few 'eyes...

Bout all the info I got for ya there.. Over to the east more, we have a lot of lakes as well... But those are the closest that I know to Superior..