• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well im going to be working up here for a year or more. Im looking for a place to hunt prairie dogs or coyotes. can someone point me in the right dirrection of where i could get some permission to hunt land? i would be willing to go a hr one way to shoot/hunt. so if anyone could give me some info would be a appreciated

There are around. Coyote will be easy to get on land. Find a rancher down there and there is a pretty good chance they will let you help out the cause. Prairie dogs I think would be similar. Once you get to Hettinger hit the bar and start talking hunting chances are you will met a friendly rancher that might be able to hook you up.

cool, thanks for the help guys. Im sure i can find someone at the bar. im good at talking then cool.gif just thought maybe someone might no one someone personally. Thanks, if anyone is ever in the area swing by. will be doing the addition at the hospital. Im a apprentice plumber for robert gibb&sons