• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Redtop June 9th

Dave S

Let's shoot for August 25th for a Nemadji ride. It's hopefully late enough in the year the bugs (especially ticks grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif) won't be bad, hopefully it will be cooler, and it's before the kids go back to school.

We'll just have to iron out the details as we go along and after we see how many people we can expect. To begin with, I say we meet at Banning Junction at the Finlayson/Askov exit at 8 a.m.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a good time, alittle dusty but it was a good trip. No major injuries or accidents, and no damaged atvs. Thanks for setting it up Dave. I will make the plan for the augast trip.

I had a blow out on my trailer on my way home, right as I was coming into jordan, no damage just an hour of my time to unload change tire and reload.

Looking forward to the next ride, and it was nice meeting some fellow fmers.

What time did you reach Jordan? I went through about 7:30, got home around 8 last night. If it took you an hour to change the tire, I should have seen you unless I was ahead of you.

I will start a new thread for the Nemadji ride.

I would have been in front of you, because I didnt get lesueur untill 815. It blew about a half mile before the first jordan exit, since my trailer is a tandem, I took it slow and exited off the hwy, and pulled into a parking lot just off the exit and changed it there, I figured it would be alot safer.