• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fawns already?! (pictures)

I was out looking for the matches to the 2 sheds I found yeasterday when I came across a fawn. After taking a closer look I sadly realized it did not make it. I have seen many fawn in the woods shortly after birth but this one was REAL little, I would guess the bosy was about 12 inches long! It still had the umbilical cord attatched to it. And even more unfortunate is that it was a buck fawn. I thought about getting a mount of it but I guess you need a permit from the DNR and they mail it to you, well in the meantime I need a freezer to store it in, and I dont have one :-( So i snapped a couple pictures of him, and placed a medium size 4 point shed behind it so you can get a feel to how small he was. GUeesing he was born sometime in the last 24 hours. Sad.

ShEDFREAK32

Picture3-2007435.jpg

Picture3-2007436.jpg