• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

THURSDAY NIGHT BASS TOURNAMENTS (SOUTH METRO LAKES)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall I believe it was in the high 20's, yes we start at 5 sharp we draw numbers at 4:45pm and after the #'s are drawin and someone shows up then they are last to take off can you make to carl's.

O'dowd seemed like a nice turnout. I was there didn't catch much, but the winner had a full bag weighing roughly 24.5 pounds and also had biggest bass (5.5 lbs). Seems like a great group of guys and I can't wait to fish some more get togethers. Next week is on Crystal I believe.

glad you enjoyed it we tend to have alot of fun I have not fished them for 3 weeks now my partner cut the 2 tendons on the top of his thumb and has been out but he his good to go now so we will be at the rest of them to add to the competition are you going to be on crystal.