• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Spring Wild Flowers" (pics included)

I've been waiting to see "the first wild flowers" of spring and they literally "popped up" overnight!...the warm 70 degree days certainly has a role in it no doubt...here's a few images of some of the flowers from this morning's walk...

"Hepatica"...pink/lavender version

DSCF3105-1copy.jpg

DSCF3086-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF7332-4.JPG

"bloodroot"...find these near creeks each spring...

Frame_DSCF3111-1copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF3110-2copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF7321-2copy.jpg

Frame_DSCF7324-3.JPG

Thanks Carl!...just a bit of post processing...I think it's just so neat that one can make an ordinary mundane photo into something eye catching...I rely on photo elements alot(as everyone can see grin.gif)also ......just enjoy playing with the photos.. grin.gif

I certainly know where you're coming from X....I try and add some of my "artsy" spins on some of my photos but there certainly are days when a stand alone,"out of the camera" look may just be the mood I'm in at that moment...it's like art...tastes of different individuals..one acquires his or hers own unique style after years of photos...no doubt people have seen my "style" here...it just "happens" I guess.....I'm glad our styles aren't all the same...it's why I enjoy everyone's photographs so much...I don't want them to be like mine....nor do I want mine to so much,resemble theres, one seeks individuality,not "sameness"...like stamped out of a cookie cutter...again,thanks for enjoying the photos......