• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lottery Done and IFFWALLEYES was successful

Yes I got my Elk tag for MT this year. We are going to be hunting around Helena. Now the preparation begans. I have to start getting my butt into shape. I also need to get to working with my bow to get it in tip top shape.

Terrific. I grew up in Helena and hunted there for many years. Where are you going to hunt. I am very familiar with the Townsend area as that is where I did most of my hunting but if there is anything you need to know, I'll help the best I can.

Congrats!!! Its only like, 131 days till elk season!!! But who's counting??!! I am hoping to draw a coveted 700 tag...elk on the CMR refuge at Fort Peck...huge bulls, no people...use the NEW boat to scout the shorlines at night ...camp wherever we feel like it...then fish during the day!!! Can it get any BETTER!!!!!!?????

calm down Mike,,,gotta draw the tag first! grin.gif