• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ranger boats

MuskyRookie

I am finally about to take the plunge and purchase a new top of the line Ranger boat but need some help. Can anyone give me a recommendation of a dealer who is fair in pricing and has a good reputation for quality customer service?

I live in the Twin Cities metro but am willing to travel to any neighboring state to find the best dealer.

I appreciate any assistance with the purchase of my last boat.

Quote:

I am finally about to take the plunge and purchase a new top of the line Ranger boat but need some help. Can anyone give me a recommendation of a dealer who is fair in pricing and has a good reputation for quality customer service?

I live in the Twin Cities metro but am willing to travel to any neighboring state to find the best dealer.

I appreciate any assistance with the purchase of my last boat.

muskyrookie.....get me your name and phone number and I will put you in touch with the man himself! I have a good friend who is the only Ranger Boat rep for the whole state of WI. He'll tell you where to go. smile.gif

Give Tony Macke at RJ Sport and Cycle in Duluth a call. They are a top notch dealer, with several awards for sales and service to back them up. They are Ranger/Lund dealers and are committed to service after the sale. You won't be disappointed.

Doug

Funny thing: I replied to this same post earlier this morning, stating a certain dealership in the north east metro. My post mentioned the same dealership as two or three other posts before mine. Now I come back and all of the posts are gone? Does this dealership have a bad wrap with FMN? Why else would all of our posts be deleted/erased?

No, I think what happened is that this post was in Open Water and also here in Boats and Motors. When the one in Open Water was moved here, it cleared out the original posts.

I just picked up my Ranger today from the dealer just north of the TC too. cool.gif