• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kids ATV safety class

gonfishn

Search the MN DNR HSOforum. My daughter (age 12) took her class last weekend. Kids 12 and over need a permit to ride on public land, etc. Classes are offered all over the state and the cost was $15 (I think that is the permit cost).

Now that spring is here, there will be several courses offered throughout the state.

Be sure to call the DNR at 1-888-646-6367 or 651-296-6157 and request the homestudy portion of the course on CD-ROM. Kids must present their test results from the tests as well as the certificate of completion to enter the classroom.

During the courses I present, I try to get a parent to sit through the course with their kids since much of the information pertains to the parents as well.

CLICK HERE for a list of courses. More will be added throughout the year.