• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Laser cover

Took a ride around some small bodys of water yesterday and stoped at a bait shop and found a 6 inch lazer cover for you Tim.It was probably the only cover in CNY and i came across it I said to myself that has Tims name written all over it grin.gifcool.gif.

Thanks Todd... I owe ya big guy! Hey since your traveling I am looking for a recoil spring for the lazer mag and a new St. Croix Legend ML blush.gif Three days fishing in a row you know somethings gonna give grin.gif

Hi Tim

Dont have your email address so I am writing you here on this post to tell you so far this ice fishing season has been a blast using that Marcum LX5, got to no how it works pretty good enough. thanks to your earlier help with tips. the shores around here are opening up still good ice if you have a plank to get out it was close to 70 dgs today & I went down to the Fox River here in Yorkville il & on a 1/8oz yellow twister tail I caught a nice female 24 &1/4 in Walleye. est ? close to 5lbs. You gave me some tips on lures you guys use for your walleyes up there in ?Onida? I was wondering if you can email me at

[email protected] with the names since I dont have your Email or PM. no rush just when you have time .. Thanks Jim Mowatt Yorkville Il..

That's great Jim! Congratulations on the nice eye, I knew you would love your LX-5 wink.gif

Here you go...

Challenger Junior Minnows

" Minnows

Berkley Frenzy's Fire Stick floating and suspending