• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HERE COMES THE SNOW!!!!!!!!

Meat-Run

OK, guys/gals. I think this maybe are only REAL chance for some decent snow this year in central MN. So now everybody all at once do the snow dance and lets make it happen. I'm hearing 10-12 western to central MN but if this pattern follows the last couple storms we'll get a dusting. I know this is such a hope and a prayer but I/we need snow bad. For the lakes, fields, and wildlife plus I really have the itch. My wife even gave me the green flag to take off this weekend if there is anything worth riding on.

What is everyone else hearing for accumulations??

Pray for snow!!!!!

MR smile.gifsmile.gif

You have a big problem Meat-Run...Do you A) use that green light to put a few miles on your sled, or do you B)use it for one last walleye outing.

I am predicting that we will get a dusting. It seems like the Brainerd lakes area has missed every big storm that has hit this state in the past 2 years. I wouldn't hold my breath too long if I were you.

I'll say a little prayer for your snow, and then one for you as you try to make a decision as far as what you will be doing with your free weekend. grin.gifgrin.gif

CA