• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tree Service

BiffleFan

Hey guys, I got myself a tree spade last year, an older 44" truckmount. I am thinking about putting it to work. I am just wondering about what to charge for things,what kind of insurance I will need. Any pointers or info will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I don't know what the rates are in your area,but that wouldn't be hard to find out. I will suggest you get liability insurance for sure. If you hit one power line or one fiber optic telephone line, you might not be able to pay for the charge, if you worked the rest of your life. Always call the one call number, and have lines located before you do anything. That way you are clear if you hit one. I worked for a power company for 35 years, and know what it has cost some people when they do hit a wire. CAJ