• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sifty- Thank_you

harvey lee

I would like to say a big Thank You to Sifty for all he does for this NASCAR forum. We all take for granted what is done by Sifty without ever thanking him for all the behind the scene work he does for all of us.

I have moderated numerous forums and I personally know all that is involved with this non paid position.

Again, Thanks Sifty. smile.gif

The real thanks goes to the guy's that post day in and day out.

There are a great number of people here that do that and a few that I hope will come back and start posting again.

I really enjoy looking at everyones opion and there are times that you guy's are talking about things that are over my head.

It's been a great three years here and I have had the chance to meet some intresting people and even got to meet up with a old friend from my high school days.

Thanks for letting me play along.

Sifty