• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi All~

I am looking to sell two(2) of my used musky reels and a musky rod that I currently have...

The reels are both Calcutta reels:

1. Calcutta 400 Reel & 2. Calcutta 400B Reel ...Both reels are in great shape, the 400 is 2 years old and the 400B is only 1 year old.

The rod I am selling is a St. Croix Rod:

1. PM80MHF 8' MH Fast Rod (listed on the Premier Musky Rods section of St. Croix's HSOforum) This rod was hardly ever used, but was good for throwing BIG BullDawgs...

I would really like to get rid of all three(3) items, but give me a call or shoot me an email regarding possible purcahse options...

I am asking $350 for all three combined, call or email with questions...(all 3 brand new would be over $550, so I think its a pretty good deal...)

952-451-0511

[email protected]

Thanks,

Phil