• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a Truxedo roll up tonneau cover off my last truck. It fits a 2001 - 2003 F150 SuperCrew. I had the velcro and the vinyl top replaced under warranty within the last year or two so it's in like new condition. It's black and comes with all the mounting hardware. I don't have pictures but it is the "Original Truxedo" cover on their web site. It's currently selling new for about $400. I am asking $200. I may be interested in a trade???

I might be interested but I need exact measurements, I have a long box Dodge with toolbox, practically is almost a short box, if it measures right I will take it.

Let me know.

Valv,

The problem you will most likely have is that these Ford trucks are narrower at the tailgate. The length of the cover from cab to gate is 66 3/4" the width, on the inside of the box, at the cab is 63 1/4" and at the gate is 57 1/4".

There is a small amount of adjustment/play in these covers but not much. Less than an inch in any direction. I had to put the cover together on the garage floor since I no longer have the truck but I am very close on the measurments.

Quote:

I had to put the cover together on the garage floor since I no longer have the truck but I am very close on the measurments.

I am really sorry for you to have done it, I thought you could measure the truck. I'll let you know in the morning.