• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bennybob

Lake maps?

I've been wanting to get a few good detailed lake maps for (Winnie,Mill lacs,Red,Bowstring). Can any of U guys recommend some good maps. I've recently been looking at the Reelbottom maps. They said they plotted the lake map data in 1 ft incruments. Has anyone used that brand, and if so were u happy with it.

You would be talking about Navionics as ReelBottom does the work for them and yes the maps are very good.

I can personally vouch for Mille Lacs and Winnie.

I have a lakemaster pro map series of Mille Lacs I picked up at the show in dec. it is an AWESOME map!! I had the old fishing hot spots map before, needless to say there is absolutely no comparison!!! the lake master has 1 foot high definition contours, and has hazzards marked, access marked, has zoomed in areas on the back of the map, GPS, etc.