• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cleaning FL8 Brushes? FOUND IT

FL SNIPER

I thought I read a post on here a year or so ago about cleaning up your FL8 so it's colors are brighter.

I tried doing a search but didn't come up with much.

Does anyone remember this topic? And is it something simple to do...and does it pay to do it?

Edit - I found the instructions on the Vexilar HSOforum...but if anyone has any feedback or tips...please post.

Thanks.

I cleaned my brushes. It was very easy to do. It did not seem to dramatically improve things (it wasn't too bad to begin with)...but I believe it did clear things up a little. For how easy it is to do...its worth trying if you question your vexilar's brightness.

Cleaning or Replacing the brushes is one factor in brightening up the display. Cleaning the dust and grit off the inside of the screen and the inside components should help greatly as well.