• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
prov1900

Got Ice...Temporarily

One of our "in town" lakes has about 6 to 8 inches of ice, however it is weighted down with lots of slush and snow. Got out on Sunday and got some rainbows through the ice. Life was good, but don't know how long the ice will last with that weight on it. Pray for cold!!! Anyone else ice fishing in Nebraska? If you want some rainbows, holler, and I will put you on them, for a six pack grin.gif

If it wasnt such a drive for me I would probably throw in a case for some rainbow action. Good luck on the ice. Its been very hard to find solid ice all over this year.

With the current weather, we have improved greatly, probably a foot by the weekend. The slush merged with the existing ice, so things are "normal" here. Good luck everyone!! Harvey, I am on the way to Norfolk, so you could stop by and take your limit home! Easy pickins.