• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris 6X6

bpoli2

They are awsome working machines, wish I had one myself. I really don't have a need for one at the moment, but when has that stopped me. Its nice to see MN lossened up the laws regarding class II ATV's.

Your not going to out drag a Rhino on a road race, but you sure will be able to drag one of them through the woods. I sure wouldn't want to get one stuck. Slap some tracks on it and No One would ever kick sand in your face again. I also hear they have alot of road noise compared to the Rhino.

Are you referring to a Sportsman 6x6 (used to be called Big Boss), or are you talking about a Ranger 6x6? My grandpa had a Big Boss 6x6 for a number of years and he absolutely loved it, and so did I! My grandpa would cut wood all day and fill up a hay rack and pull it back with his machine. I thought that was pretty impressive that it could pull that amount. He could also go through quite a bit more than I could on my four wheel drive. A very handy machine and not as bad as you would think for joyriding either.

I have the sportsman 6x6 and absolutely would not be without it. Whatever sport your into this machine makes the job easier.

I can get all my kids and my ice fishing gear loaded up and out to the spot in one trip. Couple of weeks ago on Mille Lacs I had the gear loaded in the machine a 7x12 trailer on the back with 2 portables and 4 guys and off we went.

Deer hunting with it is a dream. No more tying the deer down just throw them in.

GET ONE