• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Quiver mounting hardware

lawdog

I have a Top Gun Moongoose quick release quiver from PSE on my bow. I got a new Duskocil SE 44 case for my birthday and it has a nice spot where you can mount a base for your quiver and put the whole thing in there. You need to get another base for the quick detach system though and I'm not having much luck finding them. Any ideas? Maybe someone from Cabin Fever Sporting Goods could even contact me and I'd be glad to buy one from them if they can get me one...

That's a good question.

What would a guy do if the bracket broke?....buy a whole new quiver?

I can't believe the bracket wouldn't be available separately. I suppose you'd have to contact PSE.

I like that case though. Finding a safe place to put my quiver has always been a problem for me. My case is about 8-10 years old, but it does give me an idea. I think I have an extra quick release bracket for my quiver.