• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2005 arctic cat 400 battery draw??

vitalshot5

I have a 2005 artic cat 400 automatic.....It's been a great machine until now I have a little quirk.....if I let it sit for 2 days the battery goes dead...I've tried a new battery and still does it.....I know it has to have something thats drawing the battery down.....has anyone had a problem like this or heard of this years model doing this....was just curious before I break out the test light and multimeter and start checking.....thanks

After doing some testing this weekend, I found that the positive post on the starter had broke lose and was spinning....Called up the arctic cat dealer and they said they would replace the starter for free......Can't beat that deal!!! thanks everyone for the replys.