• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
LABS4ME

Happy Birthday Lawdog

Thanks Labs!

The pooches give me the same thing everyday, unconditional love and affection, more than you can get from most any person! Buster, my old timer, gave me what I'm thinking will be his last year of chasing pheasants together this fall. Those memories are truly PRICELESS gifts!

My best gal got me a nice new Bow case and a LED headlight for hunting though so I didn't get totally shut out on the people gifts! (or actually she is getting me that tonight, we had to put them away and wrap em after she let me pick them out the other day so the kids wouldn't be disappointed by the lack of opening gifts wink.gif)

happy birthday! i remember letting the kids tear open my presents for me! the paper would fly! now; ( they are 20!) now they use lots of tape, just to make oh'l dad work for it! grin.gif