• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OPE Auger Blade

HardH20Lover

I also have a 1989 OPE unit, and I just purchased a replacement blade at D-Rock in New Brighton (651/639-0446). Part No. SES-825, for $13.95, no trade-in necessary. The blade I replaced is stamped "KI Mora Sweden". The replacement blade is identical and fits perfectly.

I'd suggest you discuss your situation with the very knowledgeable gentleman in D-Rock's parts department. He probably knows as much about the older units... maybe more... than the younger customer service types in Big Lake.

Good Luck.

Some bait shops will call the blade 8 1/4" Mag III blade. That's how our packages are marked. I had a OPE and that's what I put on that. Otherwise, if you buy a good 12" file, it does not take much to sharpen the blades. I would bet that the point on the bottom of the auger is in need of a touch up also.