• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Check this out!

DTro

I haven't seen it up close yet, but I did watch this on the news and its a great boat. It was cutting through broken ice and riding on top of the good ice. It has a studded patch on the rear of the hull to help with the braking.

I had a similar thought only using a pontoon/houseboat with the pusher prop blade on the back. The way the weather has been the past few years it'd be no problem to go out on thin ice and fish! Just put some catch covers in the floor and get ready to fish. Kind of like a hover craft-but not. Ok time to get back to my secret lab and my experiments! grin.gif

I saw the video footage on TV the other night and was thinking allright! I can fish from a boat all year long! grin.gif I hollered for my wife to come take a look and her first words were, "Don't get any ideas, mister!". frown.gif Price tag for this setup? 100g's, seeing peoples faces as you motor by with all your icefishing equipment? Priceless! grin.gif

Tunrevir~