• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
goin fishin

Sold!!---Transom mounted Minnkota Maxxum trolling motor 55lb thrust for $125.00

Trolling motor is a 12 volt, minnkota maxxum 55 lb thrust with tilt tiller that is 2 yrs old if anyone is interested. It has a digital battery power read out on top and power controlled twist handle. The shaft itself is 36" long. It's a transom mount for the back of the boat. I originally paid $330.00 for this trolling motor and they still sell this exact same model for this price. Pictures are available.

My home phone# 952-545-2688 and you can email me at [email protected] I am located in Eden Prairie, MN.

Clam Sleeper has been sold.

pictures have been sent out. The sleeper is in mint condition as I looked it over while setting it up in my garage. If interested, it will still be fully set-up to look at in the garage.

would you be willing to sell just the trolling motor?

is there anything wrong with the trolling motor?

The trolling motor works perfectly. I just don't have a use for it anymore. Used it on my canoe, but now that's gone so no need for it. Shoot me an email or call.

Dan

That is an ideal motor for a canoe. I have the same motor with a 42" shaft (would much rather have the 36" shaft) and also use it on a 14' Lund and it's plenty of motor for that too. That is also an excellent price - a new motor in that price range would be far less motor. That has the variable speed (instead of 5 speed) correct?

Dan,

It was nice to chat it up with you (cold as a ....... ...).

T-Motor looks great, thanks for meeting me, like I said trailer lights need work...(less travel the better).

Take care and good luck on the ice...

If ever in this area, I might be out and could shake your hand, you seem like a good guy.

Try the "Cats" (Minnesota style).....Good eat'n....

river-rat4