• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sold!!---Transom mounted Minnkota Maxxum trolling motor 55lb thrust for $125.00

Trolling motor is a 12 volt, minnkota maxxum 55 lb thrust with tilt tiller that is 2 yrs old if anyone is interested. It has a digital battery power read out on top and power controlled twist handle. The shaft itself is 36" long. It's a transom mount for the back of the boat. I originally paid $330.00 for this trolling motor and they still sell this exact same model for this price. Pictures are available.

My home phone# 952-545-2688 and you can email me at [email protected] I am located in Eden Prairie, MN.

Clam Sleeper has been sold.

That is an ideal motor for a canoe. I have the same motor with a 42" shaft (would much rather have the 36" shaft) and also use it on a 14' Lund and it's plenty of motor for that too. That is also an excellent price - a new motor in that price range would be far less motor. That has the variable speed (instead of 5 speed) correct?

Dan,

It was nice to chat it up with you (cold as a ....... ...).

T-Motor looks great, thanks for meeting me, like I said trailer lights need work...(less travel the better).

Take care and good luck on the ice...

If ever in this area, I might be out and could shake your hand, you seem like a good guy.

Try the "Cats" (Minnesota style).....Good eat'n....

river-rat4