• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MoPod

lookin4fish

question to those who have them. my girlfriend bought me one 2 days ago as a thank you for fixing her car. after opening, i found it to be really cheaply made. seems like the plastic will for sure break, especially where the cable attaches to the unit. is this the case? i did buy a hard plastic case to keep it in for transport.

are there any things i need to watch on the unit to keep it working for more than the first trip?

thanks

I have had one for about two years and have never had any problems with things breaking. The hook does seem cheap where the cable attaches but even when fishing in below zero temps I haven't had any problems. I try to be careful with it but it has had some falls and stuff dropped on it when traveling across the lake and it has held up fine.