• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Spring bobbers

robbor

Ok guys, I want to get a spring bobber for one of my ice rods.

I live in california and there are no ice supplies here. I had been eyeballing the fiskas spring bobbers at yourbobbersdown but after reading reviews for the st.croix spring bobber i think i may try one of those instead.

Where can I get one mail order???

Anybody have any spring bobber video clip?

You will probably have to buy the whole Ice rod to get the St.Croix spring bobber. I heard that they don't work on other rods. I think there would be some way to get it to work though. Duct tape! grin.gif

Check out Thorne Bros. They have a good Spring Bobber as well. Another notable is the Frabill Panfish Popper.

Good luck,

Corey Bechtold

ya at the ice show i bought a 20 inch frabil panfish popper and it came with the spring bobber and i love it so i went out and bought a 3 pack of them for like 6.99 also look up the cyclones there cheaper and they will fit any rod

also you live in calafornia? do you travel up here just for ice fishing?

I wish. About 3-4 years ago after getting the infisherman ice guides I was going to go ice fishing here in Ca, but DFG changed the regs and now there is no fishing allowed in the mammoth lakes are during winter. So I have all my brand new ice stuff. Vex fl-18 dual and 3 ice rods but no where to fish as of yet. I would very much like to go ice fishing next year. Every now and then I will use my ice rod for really small bluegill for bait or just fun. I was kicking around buying some spring bobbers about 2 years ago when I first ran across yourbobbersdown. Every winter i visit you guys and share in your knowledge, very interesting stuff.