• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SOLDMarcum VS500 camera for sale. This is the camera before the 560. It has a motorized ice arm, infrared lighting and also multi-colored lighting for night viewing. Everything works great, just dont use it anymore. Pics avail.

$200 or B/O

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

It works like new. I bought it 3 seasons ago, riight before they came out with the 560 model and used it a dozen times or so. I just put a new battery in it, cause the old one wouldn't hold much of a charge anymore. I will get pics sent later on today when I get back home.

Correct. You do not have to twist the cable by hand, except it is slightly different than the 560. There is a motor that you put the cable through that sets your depth, and also rotates the cable. There are arrows on the camera that rotate left, and right. The camera will also tell you what direction it is viewing. This unit was Marcums "cadilac" before the 560 came out.

PICT0001a.jpg