• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Courthouse Lake

Mikefrommason

I dont know if i can be any help for fishing courthouse icefishing, but i do fish there a lot in the summer. People have told me fishing is incredible there in the winter! If i were you i would get out there opening weekend because otherwise it gets fished out because there are so many anglers. If you have any other questions i'll be glad to try and answer them.

If any left Lakers could be counted on your hand. Like recent post said next saturday will be your best bet. get there early. If any one lives in chaska or knows the ice thickness at courthouse pond would you please post. It may not be thick enough to support all the people that will show up on this small pond wink.gif

Go to the Minnesota DNR site and do a search for lake stocking. They show the numbers of fish stocked in the lake up through 2005. It shows species, number of fish stocked, and weight of fish stocked.

I also had a guy from Gander Mountain tell me that they put the giant trout from the state fair pond in there, but I kind of doubt this.