• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally Decided

Wade Joseph

Big thanks to Mark at Brule Sports in Brule WI. After much research and shopping and pricing I finally decided on and Arctic cat 400 Auto with a plow. Got a good deal from Mark and pulled the trigger this weekend. Plowed snow with it today and ran it around and it is awsome. Kinda actually hoping for about a foot of the white stuff to test out my 12 inches of clearance.

She's a dandy! Should have seen him last weekend at my place. looked like a kid in a candy store. Then he's been lucky enough to have the wife out of town visiting relitives for a week. Undesturbed, all out man fun with out being told to put your toys away and get some work done...LOL!! Vacation will be over soon Wade...make good use of your time...The man club is depending on you..LOL

I have the same one. 2006 400 w/plow. Towed my drop down and use it for transport. Wish I could use the plow. So far so good. This is my first ATV so I am just happy not to have to pulls suff by hand.