• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Devils Lake Report

This past week perch fishing on Devils Lake has been incredible. The last three days I have had guys limit out and today six of us limited out by 2 o'clock. This is one of the best perch bites I have seen in several years on Devils Lake. The best news is that its happening in more than one area of the lake. Walleye fishing continues to be excellent and the best walleyes reports continue to come from shallow water. A lot of walleyes from 15-20 inches and some nice fish over 24 inches have been coming in.

Jeff Dosch

www.doschguides.com

There was approximately 18" at the areas I tried last weekend -- west side of rocky point, and over near Grahams Island. A little slow for me, but I'm a novice at DL ice fishing. We managed a few walleyes, but the northern action pretty much made the trip for the kids (new to ice fishing) we had with.

We have between 12-18 inches of ice and about 8" of snow cover. The perch bite this year is by far better than it has been for two years. Many different areas across the lake are reporting goeed perch bites. Walleye and northern fishing remains excellent. Pike fishing we have had days where we had 30-40 flags. Most of the pike have been between 4-8 pds with some nice fish over 12 lbs.

Jeff Dosch

www.doschguides.com

701-739-3158