• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass Pro

friendlyfisher

I just recieved the Bass Pro Master catalog in the mail yesterday. I am yet to crack it open in fear of not having enough time for the first long look. Only five more months till opener. Now that I think of it thats a very very long and cold time. Oh well, I hope you all find that treasure in the bps to get you through till may(June for the real opener). friendly

that is one of the down falls of all the great info here! grin.gif i have learned so many different technics, etc. and have developed MY favorite plastics for them. course now berkley doesn't make one of them any more. frown.gif i have used chompers brand for years, but looking for more durabilty. have been using the 3X , with good results, but always wanting to try others.( like the mister twister products), so BP has always been a great outlet, especially living her in N.C. iowa we don't have much for selection from the tackle shops. one good thing about being a member here, is i have gotten connected to folks like thorn bros.,custom jig and spins,mister twister, and others ! grin.gif

I'm finding that the deeper I get into bass fishing (and debt smirk.gif) that the more I have to purchase from outlets other than BPS - probably biggest example is Lake Fork Tackle - can't believe BPS does not carry their whole line like they do with Zoom.

Depsite all BPS's shortcomings they still beat Cabela's for bass fising by a couple of universes....

Daze Off