• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Tires/Chains

TeamXtreme

I currently have an ATV with Highlifter Outlaws (28's) which are obviously not built for the lake. I want to pick up a set of tires (26's) that I can run year round but also run chains for ice fishing. Has anyone run the Maxxis Mudzilla's? The treads look like they are long enough that the chains won't slip through. Or does anyone have any good tire recommendations?

I can tell you that I have 27" ITP Mudlites and I like them for trail riding, but have never had chains on them. I am waiting in hopes that the chains will get discounted as spring approaches. Obviously, the bigger tire, the more expensive the chains. Maybe look into the Mudlite XTR, they are radials and the tread looks like it would hold chains well.