• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boggin Strikemaster

CrappieAttitude

Question

I purchased a lazer mag express last year and am noticing that when I have the choke lever on the run position, it tends to bog down while drilling. I have new gas in it and the plug is fine. It seems to work better when I have the choke barely on. Would a shot of sea foam do the trick, or do I need to look at something else?

Any suggestions would be appreciated...

CA

4 answers to this question

My auger was doing the same thing last weekend. I drained the old gas out, put fresh gas in, and added some SeaFoam to the gas. Ran it in my garage for about 10 minutes and it seemed to get better. I went down to the river today and drilled twenty holes to see if it was gonna work alright, and it ran perfectly. This fixed my problem, maybe it'll work for you too. I tryed the SeaFoam with the old gas first, but it didn't work till I changed the gas too. It's worth a try before tearing the carb apart.

If Seafoam doesn't clean out your highspeed jet, I would open the high speed jet just a little (counterclockwise), but remember what position it was in, cause once the Seafoam does it's job it will probably start to load up from to much gas.