• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for oil

Stoneman

Do a search there are tons of posts on Amsoil. I run Amsoil Sabre in my Nils and all my other small motors. Easy starts, smoother running, way less smoking and you can buy little pouches of it to add to a gallon of gas so its very easy to mix.

If your putting it in a new auger I would run it about 70-80 to 1 for a couple tanks. Then go the 100-1 ratio. Check in the sponsors forum I think the oilman is giving some away to FMers to try out.

I had some to give away as samples, but that is long gone. (I advertised to give away 50, but nearly 200 requests came in very quickly and I decided to send to all of them, then had to cut it off. The last of them got mailed today.)

You can order your AMSOIL direct. Use the Saber Professional for your air cooled pre-mix auger. It comes in 4 package sizes, pillow pack that mixes 1 gallon of gas, 3 1/2 oz bottle that mixes 2 to 2 1/2 gallons of gas, 8 oz that mixes 5 to 6 gallons of gas, and quart that mixes 25 gallons of gas. Go to my site link below and then go on to the on-line store.

When you buy through me, your Fishing Minnesota lubricant partner, you are supporting fishingminnesota.com