• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Give To Good Home

Yellow Dog

We just had our second child and the 2 dog situation is making my wife crazy. They are indoor dogs (spoiled) and I need to find a home for my 6 year old yellow lab. I have to keep the 10 year old because we are so attached.

The six year old is a great pheasant dog and has all the obedience and retrieving skills-sit,stay,heel,fetch...loves to retrieve all day long.

I've never had to do this before and it's tough. If you know of anyone who'd like a trained dog, let me know. Or I'd like suggestions on this kind of situation. Thanks and if you've ever had to do this, you know it's tough.

Sorry to hear that you have to part with one of your buddies, Yellow. Maybe you can talk the wife into letting you keep the pup on one condition. If you promise to hunt more often in the Fall and get the dog out of the house and out of her hair more often she'll let you keep it. I know it would be tough on a guy to hunt that much, but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. smile.gif Good luck and I hope all works out............I'd take your pup, i'm sure my 2 yr. old yellow would love it, but the girlfriend might be a little miffed at me.