• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pooping in kennel

Dahitman44

Copper has had a few problems lately. he has been [PoorWordUsage]ing in his kennel. He has not done that for a long time so I wonder if you guys had any ideas. I have been feeding him at about 5 p.m., may have to feed him ealier. Maybe he doesn't get it that he should go when I let him out the last time before we go to bed?

I let out the 10-year-old with him. He just wants to play with him I think.

Any thoughts?

Hiss stool is like cream of wheat. Not very solid.

I fed him a butcher bone the other day -- maybe that?

How big is the kennel? You want the pup to have just enough room to lay down and nothing more. I put a small cooler in the back of the kennel that took up about half the space. It seems small, but if they have too much room they start doing thier business in there.

It could have easily been something he ate. You never know with puppies. They seem to want to eat anything and everything. I'm sure he'll be fine.

My old dog used to chew up and eat alot of the kids toys. It looked like someone threw confetti all over the yard come spring.