• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Ramps

LMITOUT

Any do's or don'ts when looking for a good set of ATV ramps for loading my Grizz into the back of my truck? I have a 3/4 ton truck which sits somewhat high at the tailgate so I think I'll be looking for some longer ramps. I don't think it'll fit with the tailgate latched, so I'll probably be taking the tailgate off.

Any suggestions on where to find a good set at a reasonable price?

Thanks!

I have the tri-fold that fits into the bed of my sull size short box when closed. plenty of clearance to get up down. I wouldn't worry buying the model that fits into the bed between the wheels, even on a 3/4 ton, unless you have it lifted higher than factory.

I DA man had a set of ramps I used last year a couple times and they worked great. I believe they are about 6' long, aluminim, and like a ladder with really close rungs... even in the icy, slippery conditions there was no chance my machine was going to slide backwards and the ice, water, and slush fell to the ground and couldnt load up on the ramps.

I dont know what brand they were, but they worked great and I will be finding a set for this winter for myself... I dont like my machine sliding backwards on an iced up tilt trailer when trying to load. Its a good way to get hurt quick.