• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV trailer

Genofish

I need to purchase a trailer for my new ATV. I would like a trailer large enough for the ATV, Yukon fish house, etc. I will be trailering to LOW & URL. What are the opinion's of differnt types of trailers??

Thanks, i appreciate it.

I have a newmans 8 1/2 x 11 v-front drive on/drive off trailer. It can also be side loaded. I have had it just over 6 months and it has been great. I upgraded the tires to a better quality.

Get a little bigger than what you are expecting to need, I have already outgrown mine and am looking to upgrade.

I bought it with the intent of a atv and my pull behind. I want a bigger trailer now as we have 2 wheelers and 2 snowmobiles as well as 2 otter houses. It works great for bringing 2 machines and 2 houses but I want capacity for hauling 4 at a time. So I hopefully will be upgrading sooner rather than later.

I almost bought the nueman side loader trailer but i did not like how much aluminum it was wasting which would end up costing me more, also if youre going to be hauling it up for long distance's i didnt like the small donut sized tires, i found a nice trailer called alumatrailer, it fits two atvs side by side, and was 500 dollars cheaper and the tires were bigger, i also got a spare all for more than $500 cheaper, checm em out.