• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lunar activity tables

tisch008

Hello all, I've been on the forum for a couple years as a fellow fisherman but this is my 1st year bowhunting. Things have been going great! Seen a few nice bucks (even took a shot at one...that's another story blush.gif) and a few nice does. It's been a real blast and I've been hunting with a friend and his dad so I've had planty of mentoring.

My question is about the lunar activity tables i see on various webistes. I'm not sure how to read them or what the lunar terms mean. The tables I see in the paper are pretty self explanitory. It's the ones that seem to give all the information about what the moon is doin that are confusing.

I'd be interested in hearing what others use and if anybody can help with better understanding how this info can help me out.

Thanks!

tisch